Get the wiggles out over Thanksgiving break with our “Fall Into Fun” kids camp on November 20-22—an outdoor educational experience featuring games, crafting, exploration, plant identification, animal tracking and more.
We are also planning a similar “Jump Into New Year” kids camp on January 2-4!
Click here for reservations for both camps.
And don’t wait—group sizes are capped at 15 kids! Cost is $175, which includes the three sessions and materials.
Led by Ranch Naturalist Jackie Redinger, these three-day camps happen on the beautiful Santa Margarita Ranch between Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo. It is open to two age groups:
- Ages 6-8 | 9 a.m. to Noon
- Ages 9-11 | 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
The action-packed Fall Camp activities include:
- Wildlife camera setting and monitoring, with basic animal tracking
- Light hiking and on-foot exploration
- Native plant identification
- Teambuilding games and activities
- Learning about native American lifestyles, including games
- Fall-themed handmade crafts and gifts
“These experiences showcase the natural wonder of the Santa Margarita Ranch,” Jackie says. “Each camp session will feature new experiences and will be an opportunity for kids to meet new friends and gain an appreciation for the natural environment that surrounds us.”