We are excited to reopen our zipline tours for the summer of 2020 starting on June 18, and we want to let you know what we are doing to ensure a safe, healthy and comfortable tour experience for everyone.
The safety of our guests and employees has always been our priority. We have accordingly implemented comprehensive new protection measures spanning five key points across the tour experience:
1. SOCIAL DISTANCING
We have implemented new check-in and tour protocols to help our guests and guides maintain safe distancing throughout our tours.
- Check-in will be at a table at the front of our building
- Our waiting area will be outside our office. Please maintain 6 ft. distance from other groups while waiting.
- One person will be allowed in the building at a time for restroom use and shopping.
2. TOUR SIZES & TRANSPORTATION
Tour sizes have been reduced to accommodate new distancing guidelines. Spatial seating distance has been increased in our tour vehicles, and each vehicle is thoroughly sanitized prior to each tour.
3. ZIPLINE EQUIPMENT
All multiple-use equipment—such as helmets and harnesses—is thoroughly sanitized before each tour. We have switched to single-use gloves that may be discarded or taken home after your tour.
- Single-use gloves are available for purchase for $4 at check-in.
- You may also use Margarita Adventures reusable gloves that have been sanitized prior to your tour.
4. BEST PRACTICES
Our office staff, drivers and guides are all instructed on best practices for personal hygiene, self-care and equipment sanitation.
- Guests and Staff ARE REQUIRED to wear a mask or face shield at all times (over the age of 4). Please bring your own MASK.
- Our operation can no longer provide guests with fanny packs, GO PROs and selfie-sticks
- Bring your own fanny pack or backpack for small personal items (phone, keys, chapstick, medical items)
- Fanny packs will also be available for sale at check in
- Our zipline guides cannot take photos of your group, please bring your own camera and do not ask guides to take photos with your device.
5. HEALTH & COMFORT
We provide hand sanitizer to our guests and employees at our office, in our vehicles and at the beginning of each zipline.
- Nalgene water bottles are available for purchase at check-in for $14, they can be clipped onto your harness.
- Water is provided on the zipline course with single use cups
As part of our commitment to safety, please note that your tour may include brief moments of close proximity with our guides to ensure the correct fitting of safety equipment, and to assist with the departure and braking of your zipline ride.
Click here to book your tour today.
If you have questions or would like more information about our five-point safety measures, please contact our General Manager Brittany – firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to current guidelines, wine tasting at our affiliated Ancient Peaks Winery will be available by reservation only. Please follow this link to make your reservation.