We are open and we want to let you know what we are doing to ensure a safe, healthy and comfortable tour experience for everyone.
The safety of our guests and employees has always been our priority. We have updated our Covid-19 protection measures as follows:
1. MASK POLICY
Our current mask policy aligns with current California, CDC and national public transportation guidelines. We appreciate your attention and understanding:
During Tour Transportation
Masks are required for all guests during transportation to and from the zipline course.
During Outdoor Ziplining
Masks are not required during your outdoor zipline tour.
While Inside the Tour Office
Due to current San Luis Obispo County guidelines, masks are required for everyone while inside.
2. ZIPLINE EQUIPMENT
All multiple-use equipment—such as helmets and harnesses—is thoroughly sanitized before each tour. The use of special gloves is required during your zipline tour:
- The default is Margarita Adventures reusable gloves that have been sanitized prior to your tour.
- You may also bring your own gloves, provided they are leather gloves and have full-finger coverage (must be inspected by our guides for approval).
- We also have gloves for sale at our office.
3. BEST PRACTICES
Our office staff, drivers and guides are all instructed on best practices for personal hygiene, self-care and equipment sanitation.
- Please speak softly during transportation to help all guests hear our tour narrative
- Our operation can no longer provide guests with fanny packs, GO PROs and selfie-sticks
- Bring your own fanny pack or backpack for small personal items (phone, keys, chapstick, medical items)
- Fanny packs ($5) will also be available for purchase at check in
- Our zipline guides cannot take photos of your group, please bring your own camera and do not ask guides to take photos with your device
4. HEALTH & COMFORT
We provide hand sanitizer to our guests and employees at our office, in our vehicles and at the beginning of each zipline. Water is provided on the zipline course with single-use cups.
Click here to book your tour today.
If you have questions or would like more information about our four-point safety measures, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to current guidelines, wine tasting at our affiliated Ancient Peaks Winery will be available by reservation only. Please follow this link to make your reservation.