What’s the next best thing to a California zipline tour with Margarita Adventures? Making a vacation out of it here in beautiful San Luis Obispo County!
On that note, we invite you to turn your next zipline canopy tour into a wine country getaway with one of our new Margarita Adventures Hotel Packages. We have now teamed up with some of the Central Coast’s finest hotels, resorts and inns to offer a range of packages, from simple discount savings to luxurious two-night adventures. Current lodging partners include the Madonna Inn, Apple Farm Inn, Carlton Hotel and Holiday Inn Express & Suites, and there are more to come!
There’s simply no better way to get the most out of your next visit to Margarita Adventures and the Central Coast. Here are some of the things you can do within just 20 minutes of our office in Santa Margarita:
- Hike to the top of Bishop’s Peak or Cerro San Luis
- Ride along San Luis Obispo’s 34 miles of on-street bike lanes
- Savor ocean views while mountain biking at Montaña de Oro State Park
- Visit spectacular 580-foot-high Morro Rock in Morro Bay
- Surf or sunbathe at Pismo Beach and Avila Beach
- Sample wines at dozens of wineries to the north and south
- Play golf by the ocean at Avila Beach Golf Resort
- Attend the world-famous San Luis Obispo Farmer’s Market
- Enjoy fine dining along the picturesque City Park of Paso Robles