Yes, we are still open this holiday season!
As an outdoor recreation facility with thorough safety measures in place, we continue to conduct our tours within current California state guidelines.
In fact, we recently reduced our tour sizes to accommodate the latest guidelines. Below are more details on the five-point protection program that we have implemented to ensure guest safety:
1. SOCIAL DISTANCING
We have implemented new check-in and tour protocols to help our guests and guides maintain safe distancing throughout our tours.
- Check-in is at a table at the front of our building
- Our waiting area is outside of our office. Please maintain 6 ft. distance from other groups while waiting.
- One group or household is allowed in the building at a time for restroom use and shopping.
2. TOUR SIZES & TRANSPORTATION
Tour sizes have been reduced to accommodate the latest distancing guidelines. Spatial seating distance has been increased in our tour vehicles, and each vehicle is thoroughly sanitized prior to each tour. Vehicle windows remain open to ensure heightened ventilation.
3. ZIPLINE EQUIPMENT
All multiple-use equipment—such as helmets and harnesses—is thoroughly sanitized before each tour. We have switched to single-use gloves that may be discarded or taken home after your tour.
- Our Margarita Adventures reusable gloves are sanitized prior to every tour
- You have the option to purchase your own gloves at check in for just $4 (they are yours to keep and take home)
4. BEST PRACTICES
Our office staff, drivers and guides are all instructed on best practices for personal hygiene, self-care and equipment sanitation.
- Guests and Staff ARE REQUIRED to wear a mask or face shield at all times (over the age of 2). Please bring your own MASK.
- Our operation can no longer provide guests with fanny packs, GO PROs and selfie-sticks
- Bring your own fanny pack or backpack for small personal items (phone, keys, chapstick, medical items)
- Fanny packs will also be available for sale at check in
- Our zipline guides cannot take photos of your group, please bring your own camera and do not ask guides to take photos with your device.
5. HEALTH & COMFORT
We provide hand sanitizer to our guests and employees at our office, in our vehicles and at the beginning of each zipline.
- Nalgene water bottles are available for purchase at check-in for $14, they can be clipped onto your harness.
- Water is provided on the zipline course with single use cups
As part of our commitment to safety, please note that your tour may include brief moments of close proximity with our guides to ensure the correct fitting of safety equipment, and to assist with the departure and braking of your zipline ride.
We hope that you can join us for a holiday season adventure. Click here to book your tour today.
If you have questions or would like more information about our five-point safety measures, please contact our Operations Manager Tyler Knott – email@example.com